How To Quickly and Easily Create Your Very Own Highly Profitable Info Product

This 11 part “How To Quickly and Easily Create Your Very Own Highly Profitable Info Product” video tutorial series is your for free.

Here’s the background:

I hosted a private seminar for my clients… one of many. Dozens of people paid $10,000 to attend this 3 day event. This 11 part “Product Creation and Product Promotion” video tutorial series includes the first 1 ½ hours of my presentation at the 3 day live event… and it’s yours for free.
Tip: Move your mouse over the video to see the navigation buttons.

Share Button

140 Responses to “How To Quickly and Easily Create Your Very Own Highly Profitable Info Product”

  1. Claudia 31. Mar, 2010 at 5:01 pm #

    Thanks for the valuable information!
    If you got so many sales in the first few weeks without doing what you should have done, then I conclude what you did (networking, contacting potential affiliates) is 95% of the whole equation!? Meaning, I am currently optimizing the other 5%, no wonder that it is not very effective. Was quite an Aha-moment!

  2. Lose Abdominal Fat Blog 07. May, 2010 at 11:34 am #

    thank you your building blog video helped me alot with my blog marketing, this is another great tip from Jeff

  3. Donald 15. May, 2010 at 1:25 am #

    Hey Jeff, I am very interested in purchasing the traffic king pro software, I just saw the sales page. My question is, do you think this software is still effective now as it was in the past? I don’t plan on ONLY using TKP, I plan on building my own incoming link network and adding some unique content of my own. But I have been looking for a system that provides unique automated content to my feeder sites and I am wondering if TKP would be the solution. Thanks,

    • Jeff Johnson 17. May, 2010 at 7:32 pm #

      My TKP business partner Dori Friend’s incoming links network is built on TKP. And Brad Callen sent out an email to his list stongrly endorsing her network just 2 or 3 months ago. He said that all the highest ranking sites out there were fed links from her TKP based network.

      And TKP uses RSS feeds and article feeds for content. More importantly, you can feed it your own content to publish out to a group of similar sites.

      So it seems to fill your needs as described.

  4. Joel Gray 31. May, 2010 at 12:18 am #

    Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I enjoyed watching your videos.
    If you get the chance, feel free to drop by my site.

  5. Ahdaq 07. Jun, 2010 at 5:57 am #

    Ok, Jeff you are the #1 affiliate marketer in the world and I am going to beliave whatever you say!
    If you say it Works then it works.

  6. M.J 11. Jun, 2010 at 10:56 am #

    Great Videos! I really appreciate it! Your free stuff is better than most of the high priced products out there! Thanx allot!

  7. Tess 22. Jun, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

    You say get easy click mate free for buying a book…where?? or have I not gone far enough….?
    Love your stuff!! MJ is right it’s better than most of the high priced products!
    thanks a TON!!

    • Jeff Johnson 22. Jun, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

      I’m sorry but I’m not sure I ever recall seeing easy clickmate for free. We paid for it.

  8. car insurance sg 27. Jun, 2010 at 6:05 am #

    This is really killer stuff, not to be taken lightly. A really impt material if you want business breakthrough!

  9. Adam 18. Jul, 2010 at 3:56 pm #

    Hey Jeff,

    I love your work and I am looking forward to getting into the coaching club hopefully soon. I am creating a product that I want to launch within the next 3 weeks. I will be using clickbank and doing some promotion to get the word out about the new product. I will do forum postings, blog postings, article submissions, and I am hoping to get some gurus to promote the product. My biggest concern is not having enough gurus promoting my product and it not taking off like it should. Any advice how I would get in contact with more gurus? Or would you consider doing a 50/50 on the project?

  10. Martha the Premade Scrapbook Lady 14. Nov, 2010 at 8:48 pm #

    Wow, I’m glad I stumbled across this site. I’m spending the weekend watching your videos and going over all the info you offer. Thanks for posting all of this!

Leave a Reply to Donald