“Here’s the truth behind YouTube’s newest algorithm update and how to get more YouTube views…”
If you’d like to learn how to get more views on YouTube, then you should definitely check out this new training video…
Download Your “How To Get More Views” PDF Cheat Sheet
Here’s just a very small sample of the YouTube SEO and Traffic-Getting Secrets that you’ll learn…
- How to quickly and easily uncover the best video traffic-getting keywords that will help you easily grab more views for your YouTube videos.
- 3 distinctly different types of YouTube SEO friendly keywords that you should be using to optimize your videos if you want your videos to be discovered and show up in more search results, as quickly as possible.
- The truth behind YouTube’s newest algorithm update… and how to use that information to practically force YouTube to send your videos significantly more free traffic and views, especially for your new videos (but it also works great for your old videos as well).
- How to exploit a tiny little loophole that’s part of YouTube’s newest ranking algorithm update (the first 48 -72 hours of your video’s life are critical to grabbing more views… so you’ll have to move quickly if you want to take full advantage of this one).
How To Properly Tag Your YouTube Videos:
- A “Video Traffic-Getting Keyword” Is A Keyword That We know Already Drives Views For Videos.
- The Best Place To Find Them Is On YouTube… But It’s Not The Only Place You Should Be Looking.
- Today’ We’ll Focus On YouTube Traffic-Getting Keywords… But In The Next Video I’ll Show You How To Also Find Google Friendly Traffic-Getting Keywords For Your Video.
- YouTube Only Allows You To Add So Many Tags To Your Video, And The Order That You Add Them Is Important, So…
- Start By Adding Your Top Keyword Phrases As Tags First…
- Use Relevant, Very Specific Multi-Word Tags That Are Easier To Rank For…
- Break Your Top Multi-Word Tags Down Into Single-Word Tags…
- Add Several Relevant Highly Searched For Broader-Term Tags…
- Go Back And Update Your Old Videos To Add New Tags, And Remove Old Tags That Aren’t Sending You Traffic.
- Updating Your Tags Will Send A Signal To YouTube To Come Back And Reevaluate Your Old Videos And Possibly Start Sending Your Old “Dead In The Water” Video New Traffic.
- Use Absolutely Free Software Tools Like Tube Buddy To Help You Uncover The Best Video Traffic-Getting Keywords With The Least Amount Of Effort On Your Part.
Consumer Notice: I may earn an affiliate commission if you ever buy something based on my recommendation.
Be sure to check out Video #2 in this series, which is called “How To Rank YouTube Video On Google“.
Please leave your comments below and share this video with your friends!
NATHALIE FISET says
Great video Jeff as always! I am confused though about the respecting the metadata. Your title has YouTube in it?
Jeff Johnson says
Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the video, I appreciate it! Personally speaking, I don’t think YouTube has a problem with someone using the word YouTube in their title if they are producing an instructional video about using YouTube. In fact, my YouTube videos have passed YouTube’s own copyright scans, so I’m guessing it’s ok. However, please consult with your legal advisor for specifics regarding your own use of the phrase 🙂