Crush Your Competition With Banners That Get You More Clicks And More Traffic

Spy on your competition by using Commission Junction’s free research tools and see exactly which text links and banner ads get the most clicks, and make the most money.

Higher converting Landing pages, high CTR banner ads, high-conversion sales letters and more are just a few minutes away.

And as I say in the video… always test several of the banners at a time to find out which one works best for your list or visitors.

We use openx for ad rotation and CTR tracking… it’s free.

Here’s an openx tutorial

Just watch this short video and see how you can quickly and easily use Commission Junction to spy on your competition and see exactly what they do to get more clicks, and make more money.

Tags: , , , ,

71 Responses to “Crush Your Competition With Banners That Get You More Clicks And More Traffic”

1. John 12. Jan, 2010 at 12:32 pm #

Jeff, thanks for all the videos. I know it’s a lot of work.

2. Billy Williams 19. Jan, 2010 at 9:36 pm #

I love it when someone teaches you how to take something that is readily available to everyone and then use an approach to gain an edge in the marketplace.

Well done, Jeff.

3. Dan 08. Feb, 2010 at 5:26 pm #

That’s a cracking video – thanks Jeff.

It’s a pleasant surprise to find something so simple but potentially so powerful.

4. Royce Gardiner 21. Feb, 2010 at 9:29 pm #

When is your coaching club going to be open? I’m biting my nails here waiting 🙂 I couldn’t wait any longer so right now I am trying the 4day money making blueprint. Have you heard anything about this, or do you know if it is a good program?

Also, do you know any blueprints I could download, or follow to generate a quick product/service?

Thanks,

Royce.

5. Royce Gardiner 21. Feb, 2010 at 9:59 pm #

I am biting my nails waiting for you coaching club to open, do you know when it will be?

Also, I out of impatience I joined the 4 day money making blueprint program with Travis. Do you think this is a good program to generate decent income quickly? And do you suggest any other programs that would be better from guys like Ryan Deiss or Jeff Walker maybee?\

Thanks.

• Jeff Johnson 21. Feb, 2010 at 10:28 pm #

I’ll try to open it as soon as I can but it’s not my only business so it may be a few more weeks. Jeff Walker’s products are currently off the market since he’s busy with other business as well, but I highly recommend anything he does.

Ryan’s products are great and he has a new one out that I recommend checking out http://www.jjlikes.com/fbads

6. mark imris 05. Mar, 2010 at 10:14 pm #

Great content as usual Jeff

7. Marcus DeVries 14. Mar, 2010 at 11:47 am #

Great Stuff as always Jeff,
    Thanks for these great tips and genuine help in what is arguably the most misunderstood area of marketing………….Research.

All the very best

Marcus

8. Michele Welch 09. May, 2010 at 1:20 am #

It makes perfect sense…let the big guys do all the marketing research and we piggyback on their technique 😉
    I really appreciate your energy…really have some more coffee 🙂
    Thanks for sharing!!

9. reusch goalkeeper glove 10. May, 2010 at 12:56 am #

thanks for the awesome tool, now I can manage my banner easily.

10. Rhonda Giarraffa 17. Jun, 2010 at 1:05 am #

Thanks Jeff… Look Out C.J… Pretty sure they will wonder why their traffic spiked!
    P.S. All the Success on the new PLF brotha…