Internet Marketing With SEO, youtube, Myspace, Facebook, RSS Feeds and More…

In early 2008 I spoke at the Secret Society of Traffic and Conversion Seminar.

During my presentation I outlined the social networking and web 2.0 strategies that I personally use to drive tons of traffic to build my list and make more sales.

We split my entire 3 hour presentation into 18 smaller easier-to-swallow youtube videos.

This video player has all 18 videos in it…

Enjoy!

Jeff Johnson

Internet Marketing With, SEO, youtube, Myspace, Facebook, RSS Feeds and More…

Tip: Move your mouse over the video player to reveal the table of contents.

Get more of my videos for free on youtube…

Be sure to click the yellow “Subscribe” button when you get there!
Jeff Johnson Videos

13 Responses to “Internet Marketing With SEO, youtube, Myspace, Facebook, RSS Feeds and More…”

1. JW 20. Aug, 2008 at 9:59 pm #

Here’s a question I haven’t seen in any of your threads… It pertains to products that you guys have marketed like the camera, tv, wii,, etc….

Do you suggest going through Amazon or better said, who do you recommend that pays out well for marketing electronic products like you’ve mentioned?

Thanks.

amazon and any of the cj.com affiliates that sell cameras.

jw

2. JW 21. Aug, 2008 at 6:04 pm #

How does the Free Blog Software stack up next to the TKP software?

TKP is much, much more sophisticated and is used for large scale joomla and wordpress installations and deployment including the continuous publishing of unique content to the sites.

3. Neil Shearing 22. Aug, 2008 at 6:29 am #

Great tips, Jeff. Thanks for sharing the presentation. 🙂

Neil.

4. Mike McMillan 24. Aug, 2008 at 9:59 am #

Hey Jeff, every time I view one of your videos or visit a blog I think–this guy is giving away way too much valuable information. I’ve paid good money for dozens of ebooks and always been disappointed. And yet, you give away more great info in each video you offer than I find in expensive products I buy on-line. However, you create believers and create trust. Your info is great–well done!

5. Latha 27. Aug, 2008 at 6:19 am #

Thanks Jeff.

6. Keyword Research 27. Aug, 2008 at 2:29 pm #

I first heard you speak in PA at Ken’s JV Event.
    I just wish you had more time to speak.

Your strategies are great and these videos are amazing!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Chris

7. Mark Walters 27. Aug, 2008 at 4:28 pm #

My fingers are cramped after writing down all the killer ideas you’ve just shared with us. I’ts people like you that make this business a pleasure.

Thank you so much!

Mark Walters~

8. Gregory Kinney 27. Aug, 2008 at 11:11 pm #

Outstanding Jeff,
    Your social media marketing/networking presentations were super. I felt that your information was both informative and thorough
    as possible for the time that you had to convey
    your message.
    All the best,
    Greg

9. Jennifer Eden Cruz 07. Sep, 2008 at 6:06 pm #

Hi,

I like your videos it’s a very good source of information. Keep it up!

Jen

10. Jennifer Eden Cruz 07. Sep, 2008 at 6:07 pm #

Hi,

I like your videos it’s really a good source of information.

Jennifer Eden Cruz