The official name of this tutorial is ” Youtube SEO Or How to Get Youtube Views By Ranking Higher With Blog Post Link Love” but that’s too long for a blog post so I shortened it for you 🙂
It’s just one of dozens of youtube ranking techniques that I share with my students that can help you grab more free traffic from youtube.
But remember… it’s not just about getting more hits on youtube… once you get the video views you have to make sure you properly design your youtube channel and your individual videos to “legally steal” traffic from youtube to build a bigger list and make more sales.
Here are a few things to remember about “Blog Post Link Love”:
1. This isn’t a new “Youtube SEO” technique that will go away tomorrow, I’ve been using and teaching it for years and it works.
2. Youtube loves incoming links so run a full-blown incoming link campaigns for your most important videos, especially for highly competitive phrases.
3. This Youtube ranking tactic works with both new videos and old videos.
4. This also works for both new blog posts and old posts, however…
5. The more “seasoned” the blog, the more powerful the link will be which means you should concentrate on building incoming links to your blog posts in order to help increase the power of the “blog post link love” you send to your videos on Youtube.
6. Use your primary keyword phrase as the anchor text of your link.
7. Link directly to the video watch page on Youtube if your goal is to increase the rankings of the video (as opposed to the ranking of your channel).
If you have any questions… or you enjoyed this ” how to get youtube views ” video and my “Youtube SEO blog post link love” technique…
Simply leave your comments below and please be sure to share this post with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter friends 🙂