Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Beta Testing

Currently, Traffic Getting SEO Plugin version 3.0 is in beta testing.

THIS BETA EDITION WAS RELEASED ON AUGUST 28, 2012.

Traffic Getting SEO Plugin 3.0 has a wealth of new features available to new users, including:

• A brand-new interface, which makes it easier to navigate around the plugin and find what you need much quicker. This interface is tested and approved for WordPress 3.2
  • The Plugin Installer has been optimized for speed and utilizes an overlay to install the plugins, allowing for faster menu settings
  • Integrated Plugin Updater for TGSP: Makes the upgrade process much easier by allowing users to update Traffic Getting SEO Plugin from inside the plugin
  • New plugins are available, including the brand new Google +1 Button, which is available to both free and professional users of Traffic Getting SEO Plugin
  • The Auto Tagger plugin and the Permalinks Move Permanently plugin have been removed

Interested users should download the plugin from our download page (check your original email from Jeff) and install the beta version in the same manner as any other upgrade. You will be notified in the admin panel when the final version is released.

If there are any questions or concerns, or you find a bug, please let us know in the comments.

22 Responses to “Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Beta Testing”

1. Memo 27. Sep, 2011 at 9:58 am #

I have problem whe I wanted to install Traffic Getting SEO it was normal but when I put in activazte plugin it’s shown a error fatal like this:
    Site error: the file /homepages/17/d364395623/htdocs/mejoratuvision/wp-content/plugins/seo-blog/core.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
    what can i do to solve this?

• Jeff Johnson 27. Sep, 2011 at 11:19 am #

Hey Memo,

That error means that your server does not have ionCube loader that can read the file in traffic getting SEO plug in.

You can try to install it, however, it is a complicated process, which we do not recommend.

Another solution is to switch your hosting provider to hostgator, ionCube is included in every hosting account that you have with them. (http://www.hostgator.com/shared.shtml).

2. Memo 27. Sep, 2011 at 12:05 pm #

Now my hosting provider is 1 and 1, I have never tried to change hosting provider
    I would like to know if there would be some problems when I make that change and how much would it be?

• Jeff Johnson 27. Sep, 2011 at 9:33 pm #

There’s not much to switching hosting providers. You back up your site, change the DNS settings, and move your backed up site to the new hosting account.

But you don’t have to move hosting providers for TGSP since 1and1 works just fine with TGSP.

3. Josh Harris 29. Sep, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

Been using TGSP for a couple of years, but am unable to active this 3.0beta release.

It unpacks and installs, but fails to activate, prompting this message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare seoblog_admin_menu() in /home/m1lt0nah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Free-TGSP-3.0-no-encr/core.php on line 0

Best,
    -Josh Harris

4. Kimber Renk 29. Sep, 2011 at 11:06 pm #

Does not recognize all-in-one-seo pack pro version. Since it’s pretty much like the non-pro version. would like to see it recognize PRO version if possible..

5. Josh Harris 01. Oct, 2011 at 10:34 am #

It’s nothing to do with IonCube loader; I’ve been using earlier versions of TGSP for about 2 years, so that’s not the problem.

I have sorted it, however, and you may wish to make note for users of previous versions of TGSP that they need to deactivate and uninstall their current version BEFORE installing this release, or it will conflict.

Once that’s done, v3.0 can activate.

Best,
    -Josh Harris

6. Ben Holmes 01. Oct, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

I installed the 3.0 beta version this morning on WordPress Multi-Site for the new network blog site I am setting up. I had two error message when I first installed it, something to do with unable to modify a file, but I didn’t write it down before it went away. The only other problem I have is that it is telling me “WARNING! Traffic Getting SEO PluginTM Free Version has changed your permalink structure! ACTION REQUIRED! – Click Here”.

When I go there it says “You are NOT using recommended permalink structure with “Traffic Getting SEO Plugin”!
    Please change your Permalink Structure”

I’m pretty sure it has to do with my multi-site setup.

• Team Johnson 03. Oct, 2011 at 9:18 am #

Hey Ben,

The permalink error you are getting is due to the fact that we recommend the permalink structure to be “/%post_id%/%postname%/” for your posts or pages for SEO purpose. By doing so your pages and posts will rank higher. I don’t know how you have your site set up, but as long as the permalink structure does not mess up your blog network, it will be helpful to your ranking to make the permalink change.

7. Ben Holmes 01. Oct, 2011 at 1:20 pm #

One additional problem I just noticed is that it bypasses the plugin installation requirements of multi-site. It will allow a user to install the plugins you recommend even though they don’t have that privilege in multi-site mode. Only the Network Admin can install plugins for multi-site. It’s not a big problem for me but it might be for someone else.

8. Ken Germann 01. Oct, 2011 at 9:43 pm #

I love hostgator for my websites. I recommend them to all my clients!

9. Carol Smith 03. Oct, 2011 at 3:54 pm #

I have structured my categories for the primary keywords, is it too much to use “/%category%/%post_id%/%postname%/” I understand that the post ID helps speed up the site and avoid overloading sql queries. Thanks for this great plugin by the way, I just found you after 2 years of optimizing wordpress blogs!

• Jeff Johnson 04. Oct, 2011 at 11:50 am #

WP recommends against using category first in the permalink strucutre for performance reasons.

10. Valeri 18. Nov, 2011 at 3:53 pm #

One month ago I installed your plugin “free-traffic-getting-seo-2.1.1” on one of my sites and it works perfectly (Many thanks to you for this plugin).

But now I have problems with installment your plugins “free-traffic-getting-seo-2.1.1” and “Free-TGSP-3.0-beta”.
    Simply it is impossible to install them through Dashboard.
    I am doing: Add new plugin – Upload – Examinar (I choose the plugin in my PC) – Install….
    And the installation never finishing.

Could you advice me anyhting?

Best regards

• Jeff Johnson 19. Nov, 2011 at 7:00 am #

Please make sure your follow the instructions carefully. You’ll find them here:

If that doesn’t work the best thing to do is talk to your hosting company, they can easily look at any error messages you see and come up with an answer.