Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Installation

The Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™ is no longer available. Jeff now recommends the Yoast SEO Plugin.

1,003 Responses to “Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Installation”

1. Bill Gluth 13. May, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

The other issue I had on installation is with the Permalink Migration tool. I only have 2 posts on a new blog, so I’m happy to make changes. GTSEOP shows there is an error in the permalinks, I tried to install the Permalinks Migration tool but nothing happens when I click the install link. Is there a direct download link for that tool? I can’t seem to find one that activates the tool in the GTSEOP program

• Jeff Johnson 17. May, 2012 at 4:48 pm #

This is the one I use on this blog http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/quick-pagepost-redirect-plugin/

• Bill Gluth 22. May, 2012 at 6:39 pm #

Thanks, Jeff. I installed and activated the plugin you mentioned above but the “Optional Plugins” area is not showing a Permalink Migrator as installed and active. It’s showing red and I’m not able to click the install now link (the easy way) because I get a black screen and nothing happens. Any other suggestion in what I can do.

Thanks for your assist on this I sure appreciate it.

• Jeff Johnson 31. May, 2012 at 8:14 am #

I’m sorry but if you installed a different plugin and you are still having issues I’m not sure what it could be. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling TGSP, or sometimes using a different browser will help clear up these types of screen issues.

2. DavidLaw 22. May, 2012 at 3:08 pm #

Hello Jeff and Guys, thanks for the free SEO software. I’m using Dreamhost to host my WP. Downloaded and tried activating your software. Got this message:

“Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Site error: the file /home/pangaea1989/montanariverrafting.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-blog/core.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.”

I went to my dreamhost control panel and was given instructions here for the Ioncube – http://wiki.dreamhost.com/IonCube_Loader. The directions there say, “The instructions provided in this article or section are considered advanced. You are expected to be knowledgeable in the UNIX shell. Support for these instructions is not available from DreamHost tech support. Server changes may cause this to break. Be prepared to troubleshoot this yourself if this happens. We seriously aren’t kidding about this.”

Not only did it scare me, but I don’t know what the directions even mean. Suggestions on an easy way to proceed?

• Jeff Johnson 22. May, 2012 at 8:38 pm #

I always suggest that you start by asking your webhost for help since each is different and each knows their systems better than anyone else.

3. Megan 05. Jun, 2012 at 6:11 pm #

Is the free plugin no longer available? I’m unable to find it on this page….Thanks!

• Jeff Johnson 06. Jun, 2012 at 6:58 am #

Sorry, it’s currently being upgraded to a new version. I’ll be sure to let everyone know once the new version is available.

4. George 21. Jul, 2012 at 8:31 am #

I AM WAITING FROM TOO LONG TIME TO GET THIS PLUGIN. I HOPE IT WILL HELP ME. THANK YOU

• Jeff Johnson 21. Jul, 2012 at 8:49 am #

I’m not sure what you mean by “too long”, it’s one of dozens of tutoirals and tools I offered to send out when you joined my list, I can’t send all of them out at one time or you’d be overwhelmed with free content and training all at once 🙂

5. George 09. Aug, 2012 at 3:17 pm #

I Love this plugin and I hope it will help me

6. Ruben A Beltran 12. Aug, 2012 at 4:44 am #

Have a question for you Jeff. But first want to say thank you for all the quality content you provide us through your emails and here on your blog A+++ Good stuff. Thanks.

Now for my question. You recommend not installing your seo plug in on existing blogs because it may change the settings on the existing plug ins we might already have installed. Is that correct?

If so could we just deactivate and/or delete any existing plugins that your seo plug sets the settings for? And then just install your plug in and then re install all the other suggested plug ins and let your seo plug in do its magic. phew! Hope you understand my question.

Ruben

• Jeff Johnson 14. Aug, 2012 at 9:51 pm #

If the other plugins aren’t installed by TGSP you shouldn’t have any issues because it won’t change their settings, it only changes the settings of the plugins that are part of the TGSP installation routine.

But the main reason I say not to install TGSP on an exisitng blog is because it may change your permaling structure. however, TGSP gives you the option of not changing the permalink structure during installation (but newbies may not be familar with permalink structures so I simply suggest they install it on new blogs only, just to be safe).

7. Martin Vincent 18. Aug, 2012 at 6:46 am #

Dear Jeff
    Is it possible to have a link to the required WP plugins? I have all-in-one-SEO pack already but the install failed because it couldn’t find the right plugins. I tried to search for Google Sitemap Generator but it doesn’t exist, which one Google XML Sitemaps, Sitemap Generator WP or Google News XML Sitemap Generator.

Regards
    Martin

• Jeff Johnson 19. Aug, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

We just uploaded a new version (beta) this week, please try downloading that one and installing it.

A partial list of some of the plugins can be found here https://www.undergroundtraininglab.com/tgsp-install/ but I don’t know how long it has been since it was updated so it may not be fully accurate or complete.

8. Ryan K 22. Aug, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

I’ve never been able to find a link for the Pro version of this plugin..? Where can we find that?

Thanks!
    Ryan K

• Jeff Johnson 22. Aug, 2012 at 10:20 pm #

It’s a bonus for my nonstop traffic formula and super affiliate coaching club members, if you are in one of those programs you’ll find the download link for the pro version in the membership site.

9. Angelina 28. Aug, 2012 at 10:09 am #

Hello Jeff,
    does the seo plugin also work with the newest wp version?
    I get this problem:

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.
    Thanks for help,
    Angelina

• Jeff Johnson 28. Aug, 2012 at 9:08 pm #

Yes, it works with the newest version of wp.

Which version number of the plugin are you using?

• Angelina 28. Aug, 2012 at 9:42 pm #

I have the newest version of your seo plugin …
        Any ideas what the problem may be?
        I first tried to upload it with ftp and I could see it in the ftp but not in the plugin list in the wp site … so I was not able to activate it … then I tried to upload it in wp and got thos error …

• Jeff Johnson 29. Aug, 2012 at 10:11 am #

what is the TGSP version number you are using, it is part of file name when you install it.

• Angelina 30. Aug, 2012 at 2:38 pm #

it is free-traffic-getting-seo-2.2 …

• Jeff Johnson 31. Aug, 2012 at 8:04 am #

I was goinig to suggest you install the newest version, but you did.

99.9% of all issues are typcially with the host. Please try contacting them and see if they can help.

in the meantime I’ll have my tech guys look at the issues and see if it’s related to the plugin itself. If so, I’ll post a solution here for you.

10. Angelina 31. Aug, 2012 at 4:04 pm #

Again me:
    I talked now for two hours with hostgator abou my problem i mentioned above and that is what they say:
    Angelina there appears to be an issue with the zip file that you are attempting to install. Your WordPress installation is not recognizing it as a valid plugin. This may be due to missing or corrupt files. The best way to proceed is to contact the plugin developer to download a new copy. They may also be able to assist you further with installation. We have exhausted all of our resources in assisting you install this plugin, but because it appears to be an issue with the file you are using we are unable to troubleshoot this further. I know what the developer said but it does not appear to be working for us. The instructions look straightforward so perhpas he could give you a link to a fresh zip file.

so what to do???

Thanks
    Angelina

• Jeff Johnson 01. Sep, 2012 at 8:07 am #

My plugin tech guy is off until Tuesday so there’s not much I can do about a new zip file for you right now, sorry.

However, no one else has reported an issue with the zip file, have you tried downloading it again?

If not, version 2.2 is actually the beta version. You could try to download the stable (older) version that’s avaialable on the same download page

• Angelina 01. Sep, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

wuhhuuuuuuu 😉
        Now it worked … I dunno what the problem was, but i downloaded it again and uploaded to my WordPress site and now it works!Thanks you …

Greetings,