New 2.0 Version of Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin For WP

The Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™ is no longer available. Jeff now recommends the Yoast SEO Plugin.

I just released the my brand new Traffic-Getting SEO Plugin Version 2.0 for WordPress!

And it’s still 100% Free

Version 2.0  includes new “total control” features that allow you to pick and choose which features of the wp plugins you’d like to keep, and which ones you don’t.

It’s also much more “existing blog” friendly… we added a new feature that helps preserve your incoming links by rewriting your permalinks and issuing a search engine friendly 301 redirect… if you don’t know what that means then I guess it really doesn’t matter to you but trust me… it’s really, really good 🙂

It’s easy to use, and it installs in just minutes… and it’s 100% free.

If you have already downloaded the software before:

Check your inbox for the new download links and new passwords…

Here’s a tip: use your desktop search feature to find the keyword “seoblog” in an email I just sent out a day or two ago. Once you find that email, you’ll find the new password and download link.

If you can’t find the new passwords in your inbox… chances are you  aren’t on my Traffic-Getting SEO Plugin Mailing List...

Join my Traffic Getting SEO mailing list here and I’ll send you a copy for free:

Traffic Getting SEO Plugin – Download Here

Tags: , ,

106 Responses to “New 2.0 Version of Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin For WP”

1. Diana 08. Sep, 2009 at 3:17 am #

I sure to love the education it has me pretty fired up and ready to go. Only thing is I’m running into glitches… I’ve subscribed several times because I haven’t yet seen the seo program or any of the programs that were supposed to be sent. What am I doing wrong can someone help me? is there a phone I can call for support? So sorry, just would bring the ideas to light.
    All the best,
    Diana

Jeff Johnson: My desk will be glad to help.

Please submit a ticket here:

2. Suzanne of New Affiliate Discoveries 19. Sep, 2009 at 2:05 pm #

Hi Jeff, I saw you speak at Mass Control in SC in April, I love your message. I tried this plugin, not sure if I’ll stick with it, but I had a specific question about settings. Why do you recommend using the post-id/post-name rather than using category in the permalinks? Ed Dale recommends using the category name in the URL. THanks for any insight.

Jeff Johnson: One size never fits all. Category is nice except even the wp guys recommend that you don’t do it for performanc reasons, and I don’t use it for the free plugin since it could cause an issue with keyword stuffing in the url

But if you know what you are doing…. it’s fine to choose the one you like best.

3. Paul Koeppel 30. Sep, 2009 at 11:44 am #

I’m using a redirect plugin in my blog and have pages that automatically redirect to another URL.
    After I hit the Apply Blog Tweaks Option some of these no longer are working.
    It is now looking for a URL that begins with my intended URL but ends with ShareandEnjoy: and thus not found.
    Just wondering if you are aware of this and if something can be done to correct.

4. Paul Koeppel 30. Sep, 2009 at 11:54 am #

Update to post # 43:
    I just deactivated the Sociable plugin and all is working fine now.
    Perhaps we can locate which feature was causing the incorrect URL creation so I can use the plugins your software suggests?
    Would just tweak it differently then.

5. Peter 05. Oct, 2009 at 4:24 am #

I think the correct phrase for search in people’s mailboxes should be “seo blog” instead of “seoblog”. “seoblog” doesn’t find any email in my mailbox

Jeff Johnson: No, the correct phrase is “seoblog”.

6. Lane 08. Oct, 2009 at 4:29 pm #

Thanks again for your new version of TGBS.

I see suggested permalink structure is /%post_id%/%postname%/.

Now this is probably a dumb question, since this is the way you do it, but I was thinking leaving off the %post_id% might be better for SEO purposes as the url name very often will rank you high especially for less competitive keywords.

Any thoughts?

Lane

Jeff Johnson: WP recommends that you use it for operational efficiency, and they also suggest you don’t use category in your permalink structure.

Sometimes I use it, sometimes I don’t.

But I have to design TGSP to apply to most circumstances for most people, and it works.

But TGSP allows you to modify the structure if you’d like.

7. Brian 08. Oct, 2009 at 7:17 pm #

Recently read that adding %blog_title% to all your posts can potentially hurt your Google rankings. This is the default setting for All in One SEO, which I have installed so thought I’d test this out by removing it. After doing so I noticed that Traffic Getting showed that 7 ops were then available. So I’m guessing you’re of a different opinion?

Jeff Johnson: that depends on how you use it, and it’s location in the title.

It also depends on keyword choices, density, etc.

And some people like to actually brand their sites.

Having a blog title in your title tags can actually help your rankings.

So as long as it’s not the first thing in your title tag, I’m ok with using it.
    But TGSP is designed for flexibility so you may change it if you’d like.

8. Ed Baker 14. Oct, 2009 at 3:43 pm #

I really like the bottom loading pop-up for your TGSP. Is the pop-up software/code/plugin available somewhere?

Jeff Johnson: That custom coding by my guys. But if you look around you’ll be able to find programs that do the same, but i’ve never tested them.

9. ipanks 16. Nov, 2009 at 2:28 am #

thank you very much.i will check my email now and try your plugin update.i hope this will give a good news for me.

10. catherine hamer 18. Nov, 2009 at 8:01 pm #

It was an amazing webinar you put on with Gauther loved it full of information. I have joined this mailing list but haven’t received the SEO plugin software ? is it me!

kind regards
    catherine

Jeff Johnson: Did you confirm your request to be on the list? If so, the software download link is in the first email. If not, check your inbox and such for the confirmation email and confirm your request.