Get Your Free Pro Version of Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Faster

The Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™ is no longer available. Jeff now recommends the Yoast SEO Plugin.

You can get your Professional version of my Traffic Getting SEO Plugin (TGSP) even faster.

Here’s what I’m talking about:

Hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of people have joined my UTL 2.0 in the last 3 days alone.

And they told me “we want to get our hands on your Traffic-Getting SEO Plugin Supercharged Professional Edition even faster than you promised us when we joined.

So I gave them a special bonus…

And I’m willing to give it to you, too…

Read more about it here:
Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Pro

Jeff Johnson

P.S.

I also just added several new bonus items for several levels including…

A Free Custom Built SEO Blog built just for you by my personal site-building team.

Yours to keep long after you decide to leave my Platinum Plus Player’s Club.

Check it out:
Free Custom Built SEO Blog

13 Responses to “Get Your Free Pro Version of Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Faster”

1. PeteVamped 08. Jun, 2009 at 10:12 pm #

thanks for the great info I must ask how did you do that with your wp blog

Jeff Johnson.You are welcome.

Do what with my wp blog?

2. Anna 09. Jun, 2009 at 8:02 am #

Am I right that those members who pay month by month will not have access to the SEO Plugin until Module 2 which is released a month after joining?

Jeff Johnson: Yes, the “pay as you go” option gives it to you when you need it for the training in module 2; you don’t need it for module 1 when you first join.

The other two levels get it the first month they join since they have access to multiple levels when they first join.

3. Tevis Anthony Verrett 10. Jun, 2009 at 3:34 am #

OK, seduced by Andy Jenkins affiliate link to your squeeze page, gave up my email address, came here and dont see where you are moving the free line.

clicking Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Pro just sends me to your sales page. . . where is this free SEO Plugin that Andy promised?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Tevis

Jeff Johnson: The pro version is available to people who join my club which is why it took you to the sales page… as it said in the post you were reading.

The Free version was emailed to you when you joined and then confirmed your request to be on my mailing list…. make sure you confirm you request to be on the list and it’ll be sent right over.

4. Kobus 10. Jun, 2009 at 7:57 am #

Hi,
    I cannot even get into my WordPress Dashboard to try and fix it. Any assistance that you can give me?

Jeff Johnson says: we’ve never seen this issue before and is probably a browser issue; it shouldn’t have anything to do with the plugin.

I don’t have an issue accessing your site with either IE or firefox.

Please try using a different browser and make sure your security settings aren’t too restrictive.

5. Sean 11. Jun, 2009 at 1:08 am #

Love the plugin and content you give for free. Thanks a bunch.
    Problem, i just updated my site to wordpress 2.8 and i dont think your plugin works anymore as it asks me to update to 2.7 again now.
    Just giving you the heads up if you didn’t already know.
    Also, do you know of any international service like amazon’s mturk.com
    I’m from oz and can’t use it for outsourced blog posts. Bummer because its super cheap.

Cheers

Jeff Johnson: WP was just released today. And the issue isn’t just the Traffic Getting SEO Plugin…. thousands of plugins need to be updated when a new wp release comes out.

We typically don’t updgrade our blogs for up to several months after a major wp update since our favorite plugins don’t always work with new updates.

Don’t worry, I have several of my most popular blogs still running on versions of WP that haven’t been updated in years 🙂

I’m sure my guys are working on it.

For now, just keep using 2.7.

As for an international mturk… don’t really have one of the top of my head.

6. Micah 18. Jun, 2009 at 1:52 am #

How are you doing?

I have been on your list for a while now and have seen you launch you under ground training lab thing a few times now… The reason why I have not purchased is becuase I do not know how long it will take after purchasing your program to start making a profit using your system. I also dont know what type of money will be able to be maid using exactly what you teach in your program… Do your normal students who actually put your stuff to work end up making $500 a day after 2 months? Or something like that? It would be very nice and helpful to have some states like that!

Thanks a lot Jeff….

Jeff Johnson: Sorry, but it is closed again. As for earnings potential… there’s no guarantee and is totally dependent on the student.

7. sabby@Hidden Security Camera 08. Jul, 2009 at 6:52 am #

this one is great. it will help me a lot.much useful for me.very well written.

8. Sally 09. Jul, 2009 at 6:31 am #

Hi Jeff, love the plug in. I’m looking for some brief advice. When linking blogs do you think it’s necessary to have different hosting for each so as to have a different IP address for each account?
    Would really appreciate your advice.
    Many thanks Sally

Jeff Johnson: You can have different IP addresses on the same hosting account, and you can use the same hosting account for multiple domains without an issue as long as you don’t cross link them excessively.

However, if you are building an incoming links network then you should really host them on different hosting accounts.

9. Jesse T 19. Jul, 2009 at 9:47 pm #

Hi Jeff

thanks for all your help your tutorials are great and have helped me alot..:-)

Im kind of confused on how i can update my SEO blog software versus my Seo plugin that i have downloaded but didint use yet.

Im using your Free SEO software its telling me that i have to update to 2.8.1 i know thats coming from WordPress itself but did you make a version for 2.8.1 yet and if so where do i get this at your site i keep getting the SEO Plugin page not the free Seo wordpress software download page and im using the new password for the dl area let me know whats up

Thanks
    JesseT

Jeff Johnson: You no longer need the free seo blog software, only the traffic getting plugin.

These instructions will help:

10. Jared 12. Feb, 2010 at 6:48 pm #

How do I get the Supercharged Professional Edition so I can get 100% on the meter?

• Jeff Johnson 13. Feb, 2010 at 1:16 pm #

Only my coaching club clients have access to it currently. We stopped accepting new students in November so we should be reopening soon.