Tap Into The Viral Power Of Facebook

Last fall I hosted a live 2-day workshop for my private coaching clients.

We captured 9 full DVDs worth of presentations at the event.

99%  of the content from my private client seminars is never, ever released to the general public

But…

Here’s just one of the web 2.0, social network marketing presentations I thought you may enjoy.

I had originally released each of these seven segments one-by-one,  and only my facebook friends had access to them.

But now I’ve put all 7 of them together in one easy to access youtube player… and now everyone can enjoy them.

It’s all about Tapping Into the Viral Power of Facebook, and how to use facebook to grab free traffic, generate more leads, and make more sales.

If you’d like to receive more exclusive videos and updates from me…

Like my Facebook Fan Page And I’ll Hook You Up

Sorry, we are in the process of updating this video so it is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon.

Tags: , , , ,

46 Responses to “Tap Into The Viral Power Of Facebook”

1. Dean Oram 26. Dec, 2009 at 8:48 pm #

Jeff
    Great Content about facebook.
    do you know how many friends you can add each day?
    Many Thanks

Dean Oram

2. Web Design Kent 03. Jan, 2010 at 2:13 am #

More great content and advice. I love it!

3. Hans 01. Jun, 2010 at 2:15 am #

You wrote in an e-mail today May 31, 2010:

I posted some new facebook marketing video tutorials for you.

They are called “Tapping Into The Viral Power of Facebook”

You can check them out here:

Enjoy!

Jeff Johnson

Here’s my question since I am now rather confused after coming to this recommended blog posting. This material is posted with heading:

Tap Into The Viral Power Of Facebook
    May 8th, 2009

The post date is May 8th 2009 — yet your e-mail today said you had just posted new material. Can you see why I am confused? Why are you announcing as new the posting of material that is at least a year old? What am I missing?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide!
    Hans

• Jeff Johnson 01. Jun, 2010 at 2:17 pm #

It’s an auto-resonder message. It goes out automatically. It was new when I first the message out.

I hope this clears it up.

4. cora 05. Jul, 2010 at 3:39 pm #

Very informative and excellent content video training. I haven’t been using facebook effectively but now I understand more about it and I will put things into action. Thanks Jeff. I look forward to more trainings. I missed some of your trainings via email as I had some problems in my computer. Would you be kind enough to send me the links again please, Thank you kindly.

• Jeff Johnson 10. Jul, 2010 at 9:24 am #

The best way to make sure you receive the ones you need is to resubscribe to the list you are “missing”.

5. Charlie 15. Jul, 2010 at 4:39 am #

Cannot add you as friend on Facebook, you already has too many friend requests.

Maybe you could create a FB Fan Page.

Thanks.

6. Linda @ Internet Marketing for Newbies 01. Nov, 2010 at 2:56 am #

The information you’re sharing are so valuable to each one of us. We can’t thank you enough.

BIG Thanks for sharing… =)

7. HARSH JAIN 14. Dec, 2010 at 1:59 pm #

This video dates back to April, 2009. It shows how much you are ahead in time than many other internet marketeers. Thank You..

8. edward 24. Feb, 2011 at 9:08 am #

thank you jeff this course is help me so much.

9. Convert Your Articles To Videos Instantly 23. Mar, 2011 at 6:07 am #

Nice and very informative as always. All your stuffs are of great value. Hope you can also deliver them on PDF format as it’s really worth reading. Thank you so much.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Internet Quadrant - How to Make Cash Quickly Online… - 19. Jan, 2011

[…] picked 4 of the best guys that know how to make cash online quickly. Russell Brunson, Jeff Johnson, Jon Chow, Zac Johnson. And I’m telling you these guys know their stuff. Some of these guys […]