Calls to Action That Get You More Traffic More Leads and More Money

I’ve been helping helping people just like you build a successful online business for years now…

And  I’ve seen the same basic problems over and over again.

So at my last Underground Training Lab SeminarI gave a 2 or 3 hour presentation called “The Big Picture”.

Its all about money sites, feeder sites, calls to action and what you need to do right now to grab more traffic, more leads and make more money.

I’ve boiled that 2 or 3 hour presentation down to 23 minutes of “core” Big Picture ideas and created this video for you.

Here’s an example of a “Call To Action” on my video page at youtube:

Tags: , , , , , ,

37 Responses to “Calls to Action That Get You More Traffic More Leads and More Money”

1. Getting Paid To Blog 21. Jun, 2009 at 10:20 pm #

Once again great info thanks Jeff

2. Tom Harvey 02. Sep, 2009 at 3:45 pm #

Jeff

Great video, once again its the simple things which often go unnoticed and unused which can make all the difference. Will be adding some calls to action to my communications and materials.

Tom

3. Ejakulasi Dini 05. Dec, 2009 at 9:54 pm #

Thanks Jeff for Great Video

4. Rosemarie Jones 23. Dec, 2009 at 3:59 pm #

Thank you the valuable content. I was dealing with my sales page long time.Great video and really helpful.

Rosemarie

5. Franko 07. Apr, 2010 at 10:46 am #

I’m a new marketer; a 90 day wonder that was still wondering until luckily came across one of your feeder sited. I opted in to your mailing list and have LEARNED MORE about this business in just one of your presentations than I have fiddle-screwing-around with everything else.

Big Thanks!… I’ll meet you in the future.
    Franko

6. dwayne 22. Apr, 2010 at 8:46 pm #

Can Amazon be the money site if I am promoting a product sold there? Is there a problem with that?

• Jeff Johnson 23. Apr, 2010 at 10:50 am #

not a problem.

7. Jerel Registre 02. Jul, 2010 at 10:31 am #

So you should put text like “Click Here” on banners even though the whole image is clickable? I guess that makes sense, telling the visitor what to do rather than leaving it up to them.

8. Mark Newman-Click Here Now Marketing 27. Jul, 2010 at 5:24 am #

I recently have fully appreciated the importance of a call to action, because I re-branded my complete business and set up a new blog etc so that I could focus in on the simple call to action “click here now”. This has proved to be a very smart move because whatever I direct as a call to action it is clear as to where to click and why. This shows me just how important a call to action really is. Great Video Content seeing “The Big Picture”

9. Justin 29. Aug, 2010 at 4:17 pm #

Just to clear this up no matter what the money site is (which can be virtually anything from my understanding) we just want them to take action and go directly there with no distractions or thinking on their part right?

• Jeff Johnson 30. Aug, 2010 at 12:21 am #

not exactly, it is your “most desired action”.. the place where you want them to end up.

If it’s a shopping site then you want “distraction” in the sense they add more items to their basket.

If you want an optin… no other distractions… just get the optin.

10. Traffic Voodoo 2 Bonus 24. Sep, 2010 at 5:16 pm #

awesome video, great sutff, thanks for this free training.