Calls to Action That Get You More Traffic More Leads and More Money

I’ve been helping helping people just like you build a successful online business for years now…

And  I’ve seen the same basic problems over and over again.

So at my last Underground Training Lab SeminarI gave a 2 or 3 hour presentation called “The Big Picture”.

Its all about money sites, feeder sites, calls to action and what you need to do right now to grab more traffic, more leads and make more money.

I’ve boiled that 2 or 3 hour presentation down to 23 minutes of “core” Big Picture ideas and created this video for you.

Here’s an example of a “Call To Action” on my video page at youtube:

Tags: , , , , , ,

37 Responses to “Calls to Action That Get You More Traffic More Leads and More Money”

1. Brandon Fredrickson 29. Apr, 2009 at 9:08 pm #

Jeff – I was wondering how long the seminar would be available for. Jeff Walker told me that I would benefit a lot from the networking aspect of the seminar since I’ve been pretty successful marketing finance sites since 1998, and am wanting to start to do stuff in the IM field. My problem is that I have an MRSA infection in my hip right now. The doctors told me there is a 50/50 chance of it being healed up before the event, but if it’s not that technically I could travel, but I would be a risk to those around me so I do not want too.

Jeff Johnson says: My advice is take care of your health and your family first!

2. Brandon Fredrickson 29. Apr, 2009 at 11:41 pm #

No doubt . I will not be traveling unless I am 100% able to.
    If I am able though it will be nice. In 2003 I was diagnosed in with cancer and right after it went into remission I ended up with this MRSA infection, so it’s been a hell of a ride the last few years.
    I’ll be happy to just get out of the house, and I really can’t think of a better vacation because marketing has been a passion of mine ever since Jeff Tappan and I worked together at Mtrader.

Here is one of Halberts letters where he started to promote one of the first seminars he did on IM with along with Jeff, who was a pioneer in the field. http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletters/zfza_more_money_website.htm

Until 9/11 Jeff handled the marketing, and I did the stock trading newsletters, seminars and ran one of the chatrooms @ MT. Since Jeff was aslo the commander of all helicopter based anti-submarine warfare on the west coat he was unable to retire. (his being full time in the Navy though also made me have to learn how to put his marketing strategy and tactics to work myself..which was one of the best things to have ever happened to me) He’s now one of the highest ranking Navy officers in Europe. In any case after that I had to handle all of the marketing myself. Left MT to start another site which did well, and over the last few years I’ve also been promoting a number of other sites.
    I don’t know anyone in the IM world though, and I’m wanting to move in that direction.
    At any rate I’ll stab jabbering. I’ve really enjoyed the material you have put out and I will hope to be healed up and able to attend. Regardless of being able to or not, I appriciate all the effort and sharing you have given to the IM community.

Jeff Johnson says: I’m glad you enjoy the training and I’m sure we’ll have a chance to meet in person at an event some day down the road.

3. Brian Donley Worrell 30. Apr, 2009 at 3:27 am #

Thanks for your TKP input on response #7 above. But you’re starting to slip just a bit, because you left out the MOST important thing…

We’re still on for that Lobby Bar beer in two weeks, right? 🙂

Jeff Johnson says: Definitely!

Thanks again,

Brian

4. gojocoi 02. May, 2009 at 12:42 pm #

Thanks very much,Sir Jeff.
    this very helpful for me but i am very2 newbie.
    i look,you like sky and me earth.
    but thanks,i am interest for your method.
    i can learn from your success,i can try.

5. Valeriu 21. May, 2009 at 1:10 am #

I don’t know why, but the “Tweet This” button doesn’t work for me on Firefox.

The content is GREAT as always…

Val

Jeff Johnson: That’s too funny because my guys use nothing but firefox and the developed the software 🙂

I’ll see what they can do.

6. Tim 21. May, 2009 at 9:41 am #

Great info and great value. Thanks for some really great tips.

7. Sandy 23. May, 2009 at 6:45 pm #

Great info. Keep it up.

Cheers,
    Sandy

8. Rich Sears 01. Jun, 2009 at 5:14 pm #

Thanks for the tease 🙂 I could listen to you talk for hours.
    Keep it coming

Rich

ps – that damn Totally free blog tools.com banner under the rss feed area definitely was getting my attention during the video- I guess that’s a good thing .

9. Ramona Britman 03. Jun, 2009 at 11:17 am #

I am a Newbie to Internet Marketing, Affiliate marketing. I came across Jeff……..
    Although I still need more Research to do. I fully don’t understand alot of this. I am Thankful for Jeff and his free help. I am unemployed at this time and don’t have the money to buy anything. Yes I know how pitiful!!
    But what can you do? I decided to learn about Internet marketing. I’ve always wanted to have MY OWN BUSINESS. I am new to the COmputer. So it is especially hard for me. But I am determined to make this happen. Thank you Jeff.

10. Coach Tommy 13. Jun, 2009 at 4:28 pm #

Great stuff Jeff (again) 🙂
    I will start immediately to implement it on my sites.