Calls to Action That Get You More Traffic More Leads and More Money

I’ve been helping helping people just like you build a successful online business for years now…

And  I’ve seen the same basic problems over and over again.

So at my last Underground Training Lab SeminarI gave a 2 or 3 hour presentation called “The Big Picture”.

Its all about money sites, feeder sites, calls to action and what you need to do right now to grab more traffic, more leads and make more money.

I’ve boiled that 2 or 3 hour presentation down to 23 minutes of “core” Big Picture ideas and created this video for you.

Here’s an example of a “Call To Action” on my video page at youtube:

Tags: , , , , , ,

37 Responses to “Calls to Action That Get You More Traffic More Leads and More Money”

1. Mothers Belong At Home 28. Apr, 2009 at 6:16 pm #

Thanks for sharing this Jeff. I need to improve my “big finish” when it comes to telling people what to do so this was timely
    Diane

2. Jeremy 28. Apr, 2009 at 7:14 pm #

Thanks Jeff.

That was great presentation. I really like the way that you “drill down” on your points when you do your trainings.

I used to forget about the “click here” part alot in banners until I watched on of your other trainings. Now I always put it on and use in other places even when “think” it is obvious, but it really does make a difference.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

3. Linda 28. Apr, 2009 at 7:35 pm #

Thanks for the great content! I appreciate your summary.

I have a copywriting course that I haven’t take the time to go through. Your challenge was all I needed.

Thanks…

4. Dave Hale 28. Apr, 2009 at 7:49 pm #

Jeff, thanks for the new video on The Call To Action. Good stuff. So common sense, but things that some folks do not quite have a handle on.

Keep the good info coming.

Dave Hale

5. Adam 28. Apr, 2009 at 10:20 pm #

It’s amazing how the simplest, small things can create a big difference. Your condensed call to action points are right on the money – thanks again Jeff.

Great stuff.

Adam

6. Mike Brockman 28. Apr, 2009 at 11:08 pm #

Great information Jeff.
    I like the way you explained the relationship between feeder sites and money sites so that is simple to understand.
    I also agree with your statement that copywriting is a very important skill that everyone should learn.
    Interesting point you made about how you tested your calls to action and discovered that ‘check this out’ worked better than the other alternatives.

Thanks,

Mike Brockman

7. Brian Donley Worrell 29. Apr, 2009 at 12:38 am #

Now THAT was good info! It’s so hard to find really useful, no-frills information for marketing online, but the info you share on a regular basis is always well thought-out and easily applied.

I have viewed literally every video clip, pdf, powerpoint presentation, etc. that you make available. I’m curious about one thing – it doesn’t seem as if you talk about Traffic King Pro very much. You talk about all of the things that are “components” of the overall TKP strategy (money sites, feeder sites, mini-networks, etc.), but I never really hear you talk about the actual TKP product very much (unless I just haven’t seen those video clips).

I’d love to get a glimpse at the degree to which you use TKP – the power it gives you is off the charts.

Great stuff, Jeff – can’t wait to meet you in two weeks. Don’t forget, your first “Lobby Bar” beer is on me!

Thanks again,

Brian Donley Worrell

Jeff Johnson says: Traffic King Pro is way too powerful for most people.

My business partners and our company have used tkp to build and maintain thosuands of sites.

But that’s too much for most people.

I leave the TKP marketing and training to them and just concentrate on teaching the concepts and techniques that can be leveraged by TKP.

8. Franck Silvestre 29. Apr, 2009 at 6:01 am #

Thank you for sharing those gems Jeff.

I always open your emails once I read it (you don’t send a lot) because I know I will learn something new.

All the best,

Franck

9. Dickson Ton l www.DicksonTon.com 29. Apr, 2009 at 7:25 am #

tq john, i’m continued learning from you! 🙂

10. Shawn 29. Apr, 2009 at 8:57 pm #

Man this stuff is simple! I love how you do that, Jeff, while the rest of the internet (or at least it seems) is creating information overload!
    Thanks!