Meet Jeff Johnson in Person

My Biggest, Baddest, Best Bonus Offer Ever!

Make sure you check out this brand-new video for my Biggest, Baddest, Best Bonus Offer Ever!

Here’s what it’s all about…

I’m hosting what may very well be my last seminar next month so…

Come hang out with me, my high-end coaching clients, and cool speakers like Ryan Deiss, Perry Belcher, Eben Pagan and others.

Here’s a brand new video that explains it all:

Watch The New Video – Click Here!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

29 Responses to “Meet Jeff Johnson in Person”

1. carlos 11. Apr, 2009 at 9:26 pm #

PS

I see this posts are filtered and cherry picked.

I’ll wait to see the location and price

Jeff Johnson says: I assume you are referring to the comments as being cherry picked and not the posts… I write the posts so I don’t have to cherry pick them.

I do NOT cherry pick the comments, though. Look around and you’ll find negative ones… you’ll also happen to find thousands of positive comments.

I don’t delete negative comments as a rule.

But since you would even consider that I did such a thing… why would you even waste your time at my seminar?

You should always learn from someone you trust… it is much more beneficial that way.

2. Anthony Filice 11. Apr, 2009 at 9:51 pm #

Hi Jeff, everything you post on your site i use and everything you write i read, thanks for sharing everything.

I’m really interested in this seminar, will it be application based or is it first come first serve?

look forward to your reply

Anthony Filice

Jeff Johnson says: No applications this time… too much work.

3. Jodie 11. Apr, 2009 at 10:22 pm #

Doh!! All my favourite teachers in one place – double Doh!!!

Come downunder soon guys – please?

4. David King 11. Apr, 2009 at 10:24 pm #

that’s awesome Jeff! that’s quite a few people at that seminar! where is it being held? Detriot somewhere?

Jeff Johnson says: Yes, Detroit as always. Great time of year to be here… too bad the NCAA finals are over 🙂

5. Brett T. Smith 12. Apr, 2009 at 12:14 am #

Sounds like it will be a super great event with a lot of great people.

Would love to be there…

~Brett

6. Suzy Molloy 12. Apr, 2009 at 2:49 am #

Any chance of shifting this from Detroit to Adelaide, Australia?
    Judging by the comments it could be popular.
    I know a venue which could easily hold 5,000 of us.

7. Ryan 12. Apr, 2009 at 1:45 pm #

It says “video no longer available”. Any reason why?

Jeff Johnson says: It is working for me, and I checked it on youtube… works there. Pease try again.

8. ignacio 13. Apr, 2009 at 1:13 am #

It’s agreat way to start, thank you

9. Joe McClain 13. Apr, 2009 at 1:48 pm #

I just came in contact with your stuff in the last week… I was introduced to you through a link on the Traffic Geyser website.

Thanks for all the great content!

-Joe

10. Lawrence Piper 14. Apr, 2009 at 11:39 pm #

Nice office. Nice to know you’re as busy as the rest of us with life. 🙂

The setting sounds nice. We’ll see what we can pull off. 🙂

Thanks for the recent e-mail.

Lawrence