Meet Jeff Johnson in Person

My Biggest, Baddest, Best Bonus Offer Ever!

Make sure you check out this brand-new video for my Biggest, Baddest, Best Bonus Offer Ever!

Here’s what it’s all about…

I’m hosting what may very well be my last seminar next month so…

Come hang out with me, my high-end coaching clients, and cool speakers like Ryan Deiss, Perry Belcher, Eben Pagan and others.

Here’s a brand new video that explains it all:

Watch The New Video – Click Here!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

29 Responses to “Meet Jeff Johnson in Person”

1. Admiral Design and Print 10. Apr, 2009 at 7:12 am #

Sounds great Jeff – wish I could be there! (Trouble is, there’s a big stretch of water – and another business – in the way!!) 😉

BTW, I have some feedback for you re the Underground Training Lab (SACC) – please PM me for details. Cheers!

2. Mike 10. Apr, 2009 at 2:17 pm #

I am very interested, how much?

Jeff Johnson: Even I won’t know until Tuesday 🙂

3. Mike 10. Apr, 2009 at 7:37 pm #

Sounds good. It might help to mention where it will be.

4. Sarah 10. Apr, 2009 at 10:32 pm #

Yes, sounds wonderful!

But where? How much? And when is it again?

Thanks!

Jeff Johnson says: It is being held on May 16th and 17th.

I haven’t set the price yet but… I have too many projects going on right now to worry about selling the seats… which is why I didn’t have the time to announce it until just a month before the event 🙂

So… I plan on offering a boatload of bonus items that will easily be worth more than the price of the event itself plus… a very reasonable price for the seminar itself.

5. Robert Kunces 10. Apr, 2009 at 11:08 pm #

If only…..Wow!!!

6. Kirsten Plotkin 11. Apr, 2009 at 2:30 am #

Thank you for the invitation. I’m afraid it’s not
    geographically convenient for me to attend, I’m in Australia.

I hope you record it and post in to your blog at a later day.

Kirsten plotkin

Jeff Johnson: Sorry you can’t make it, but the videos from my client seminars aren’t released to the public as a rule. I generally share my appearances at other events, though.. so stay tuned.

7. TRIX BLOCH 11. Apr, 2009 at 5:15 pm #

jEFF, HAVE YOU DONE ANY COACHING FOR ANYONE WORKING FOR MELALEUCA.? EVEN THO WE ARE NOT CONSIDERED A MLM , THE TEACHINGS APPLY.
    SEE YOU AT THE TOP,
    TRIX (SHARON)

Jeff Johnson says: My teachings still apply to online businesses in general so if you are doing business online.. you should be able to use the techniques.

8. David Leffler 11. Apr, 2009 at 5:49 pm #

This is a must attend event.

I need to tell all your coaching club members and those who are considering joining the”Underground Training Lab,” that recent upgrades to the coaching club website are fantastic.

I would rate Jeff’s coaching club the #1 site for internet marketers.

No spin, I’ve seen all the others, including all the premium dollar sites, and UTL delivers the most value.

So, join if you are shopping for excellent coaching, look at the spring updates if you are a current member, and make that trip across the ocean.

Jeff, See you in May and enjoy the holiday.

9. Dave 11. Apr, 2009 at 6:15 pm #

A great lineup these guys will not disappoint.

10. Rick Louis 11. Apr, 2009 at 6:21 pm #

Hi Jeff;

You know, it’s funny – I didn’t know you existed until last June – & I’ve been on your list since – The ‘funny’ thing though (and irritating) is that until mid-May last year I was a lifelong Michigan resident. Living just 40 minutes south of you in Brownstown.

We now live in Monument Colorado – Heaven on Earth to us – though a bit further away.

Looking forward to the details Tuesday.

Best Regards,