Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Update

Update:

My new Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™ is ready for download.

If you are already on my mailing list it was already emailed to you so check your inbox.

If you are not on my mailing list yet…

Just click the bright orange button that says ‘”Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™”, join my list… and I’ll send you the download instructions.

Enjoy!

Great news!

My “Traffic Getting SEO Plugin” for WordPress is going to be released sometime in the next few days… a week tops.

And you get it for free.

Here’s all you have to do to get your hands on it…

Just keep an eye out for the email that announces my new “Traffic
Getting SEO Plugin”.

It’s easier, faster, and more powerful.

That’s it.

You get it for free just for being on my mailing list.

Keep an eye out for the special announcement email…

If you aren’t on my list yet…
Traffic Getting SEO Plugin

Now’s a good time to join.

Click the bright orange button below, join my list… and I’ll mail you my Traffic Getting SEO Plugin when it’s ready:

Tags: , , ,

32 Responses to “Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Update”

1. Jerome Whittier 06. Apr, 2009 at 3:46 pm #

Hi Jeff. Been waiting 15-days for the release of your seo traffic plugin and no email except for your recomendations for purchasing other products. I guess this is just another teaser to get people to sign up for your newsletter. Pretty nice ploy. Have a nice day.

Jeff Johnson says:

Dude, relax.

I’ll release it when it is ready and I have time to put it together.

Sorry for the delay.

Have a nice day.

P.S.

I give away free software and content so people join my list and buy products.

It’s not a secret.

I’m an affiliate marketer and I teach people to be affiliate marketers.

So you can’t really call it a “ploy”.

2. Dean Esquire 08. Apr, 2009 at 12:09 am #

Awesome software, I used bluehost.com for my wordpress blogs and used the step by step tutorial in getting it set up. Once I logged in and used it, I was blown away. I had recently added these SEO plugins manually in another blog, now that I have your software, that process is eliminated. Why is this FREE, lol?? I watch all your videos, plus free software, I must say, YOU DA MAN!!!
    Esquire..

3. Drew Stevenson 08. Apr, 2009 at 11:04 am #

Uh, yeah; that’s why we are ALL here. You’ll get it FREE Jerome, don’t worry.

Maybe try not bein such an ass

4. Robert 08. Apr, 2009 at 11:46 am #

Just installed the Traffic Getting SEO Plug-In and I was totally blown away. I went from very low ratings of about 40% optimized to over 97% after installing the plug-in. I’m also 100% secure now:-) Best of all, this was so easy to do and only took a few minutes.

Thanks for providing this plug-in and I still can’t believe it’s FREE.

Regards,
    Robert

Jeff Johnson says: actually, I had my programmer update a new version that doesn’t say “secure” or “optimized”. He thought they were fancy phrases but I feel they may not convey the message I was looking to. “Secrue” is more about safe from spam… I’m afraid it may be interpreted as “secure from hackers”.

… but I’m glad you enjoyed it!

5. Joel 09. Apr, 2009 at 10:50 am #

What A great plugin!! you have developed sir.
    It is a super traffic booster.I have installed your plugin on my site http://www.earningideasonline.com and overnight i got a ranking from 1,55,44,854 to 94,83,455.
    I would like to have the full released version and also would like to join your coaching club.pls reply sir

6. Mothers Belong At Home 10. Apr, 2009 at 11:10 am #

I really can’t wait either Jeff and I’m happy to receive whatever you care to send! It amazes me the number of people who want to be marketers and then don’t like receiving affiliate emails. How do people think we make our money!!!

It is a little frustrating waiting though but I know how developing software and programmers are – they promise you Monday and what they don’t say is that they meant Monday 6 weeks from now!

I just found you so am new to your blog but love your content.

Easter wishes from England

Diane

7. Ray 11. Apr, 2009 at 10:48 am #

Hey, Jeff, I installed this Traffic Seo Plugin Last week, I just sent you an email to you on your YouTube Channel, I installed this plug in, but all of sudden, I have a 404 error message and people can’t leave a comment on my blog, Click on my name that is where my blog is, and if you go underneath a post, it says No Comment, So I am pulling my hair, trying to fix this problem, Any help with this problem would be appreciative.

Thanks,
    Ray.

Jeff Johnson says:Sorry, I don’t check my youtube emails. It may be an issue with your “simple captcha” plugin. try updating the captcha plugin, reactivate it and see if that solves the issue.

8. Jimmy Craig Hesser 12. Apr, 2009 at 9:42 am #

I’ve been buried by different things these past days and have not yet had the time to install a new blog with the plugin. I’m a little confused, though; I downloaded the beta version, and I thought that the final “production” version was going to be in this mail.

How is that going to work? Should I wait another week or two (or more) for the final version or just forge ahead now with the beta? I’m assuming that the final version will just load over the beta version? Hopefully we will not have to start from scratch again when the final version is released!

Thanks for what you are doing here – I realise that it’s all good business, but it sure makes life more enjoyable for us “little guys.”

Jimmy Craig

Jeff Johnson says: There isn’t a final version, only a beta version. The beta has been tested hundreds of times and is stable.

You can easily install the beta now and do a simple one-click upgrade to the final is released.

9. Clare 13. Apr, 2009 at 5:45 am #

Ok – now I have an issue with this plugin. I installed it o n two of my wordpress blogs a few days back and today both databases have completely emptied. Luckily for my main site I had installed and run the back up database plugin as prompted. Alas with my IM site I hadn’t got round to it. All that work – gone! I can only assume that it is related to this plugin somehow. If you decide to use this please make sure you do a backup – or you might live to regret it.

Jeff Johnson says: The Traffic Getting SEO Plugin has been successfully installed and tested on thousands of blogs. And the problem could be a result of hundreds of other things not related to the plugin.

However, I suggest in the instructions that you try it on a new blog rather than first adding it to an existing blog.

And the upgrade tutorials give specific database backup instructions so make sure you follow the instructions closely.

Always back up your blog before making any changes.

Not just my plugin, but any plugin or version update.

10. Kevin 15. Apr, 2009 at 12:59 pm #

I have installed this plugin and optimized my main blog for the search engines and it is an awesome plugin.

I have now installed this on about 4 of my blogs and I am posting about it to my list and on my blog because i like it that much. Hopefully you will get some new subscribers, not that you need them of course.

Thanks for the free stuff over the years, we the normal folk appreciate it.