Traffic Getting SEO Plugin for WordPress

The Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™ is no longer available. Jeff now recommends the Yoast SEO Plugin.

Update!

Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™ beta is now available for download.

Here’s how to get your hands on it

Simply click the bright orange button on this blog that says “Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™” and join my mailing list… I’ll send you the software download instructions after you do.

I just released a beta version of my new “Free SEO Blog Software™” to my Underground Training Lab Private Coaching clients.

Actually, it’s a completely new way for you to control the search engine optimization of your wordpress (WP)blogs.

Rather than maintaining a custom “hacked” vesion of wordpress… which is what my Free SEO Blog Software is…

My guys have developed and are beta-testing a “Traffic-Getting SEO Plugin” for WP.

Easier to install, easy to updgrade to new versions of wordpress as soon as they are released, and more powerful than ever.

My guys are working on the training materials as we speak so…

Stay tuned for more information about our new Traffic-Getting SEO Plugin for WordPress!

Tags: , , , , , ,

102 Responses to “Traffic Getting SEO Plugin for WordPress”

1. Mark Bas 11. Jun, 2009 at 1:45 pm #

I updated my wordpress to 2.8 but now I get an error with this plugin?

Do you have a fix for it???

Thanks so much,
    Mark

Jeff Johnson: We actually issued an update to the free version of Traffic Getting SEO Plugin weeks ago to address this issue.

All you have to do is intall the new version of Traffic Getting SEO Plugin.

Use the passwords I mailed out with the last version:

Download the free version of Traffic Getting SEO Plugin – click here

2. Mark Bas 11. Jun, 2009 at 5:03 pm #

Thanks so much, I will update it right away! Thanks for the quick response!

3. health issues 05. Jul, 2009 at 9:51 pm #

Can’t wait to see this new plugin 🙂

4. Rooftop Cargo Carrier 31. Jul, 2009 at 5:40 am #

I love the plugin. Thanks so much

5. josh 30. Aug, 2009 at 2:17 pm #

Great plugin. However today I noticed this not sure what it means
    trafficgettingseoplugin.net
    is not loading
    powered by open DNS anyone else get this

Jeff Johnson: Sorry, We are having DNS issues with our new server. Working on fixing it.

6. SAP training 08. Sep, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

The plugin is really easy to use. Good work !

7. Andreas 20. Oct, 2009 at 9:30 am #

This is a cool plug-in. It works like a charm. I use it on couple of blogs with great results!

8. Benito III Lagahit 06. May, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

I’ve been so long looking this plugin at last I found what I’ve looking for. Thank you very much for sharing and Cheers.

9. Fiona Mary 08. Jun, 2010 at 7:47 am #

Urgent assistance requested re: Traffic Getting SEO Plugin”,

I sent you this enquiry 2-days ago and have not received a response.

I would appreciate your urgent attention because I now have 2-clients
    ready to use the Traffic Getting SEO Plugin.

I want to know if I can have an Affiliate Link to that Plugin download,
    so that future purchases by them, in response to Jeff’s email campaigns,
    will see me earn Affiliate Commission.

Please answer this enquiry. A copy of the original enquiry appears below.

Many thanks
    Fiona 🙂

————————————————————————
    Hi.

Can you please tell me what Affiliate Link I use to send traffic to the Underground Training Lab site to download the Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin?

I want my clients to get that Plugin under my Affiliate number, so that when they recieve offers of other products from Jeff and they buy…I will get the Affiliate commission.

I can’t see where my Affiliate link to the Traffic Getting SEO Plugin is.

I’d appreciate a fast response, as I have a client ready to grab this plugin.

Many thanks
    Fiona

10. Jaime 03. Jul, 2010 at 11:00 am #

I am sad to see that I can not use this plug-in with WordPress 3.0. Is there an updated version of the plug-in? Thank you for your help!

• Jeff Johnson 05. Jul, 2010 at 9:57 am #

TGSP versoin 2.1 is wp 3.0 compatible.

New passwords for the download were emailed to the list on 5/24.. check your inbox.