change seo wp theme

Here’s a quick video tutorial one of my guys made for you.

It shows you  how to change your wordpress themes in Jeff Johnson’s Highly Customized Search-Engine-Magnet Software (SEO Blog Software).

Sorry, we are in the process of updating this video so it is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon.

If you don’t have the free software yet you’ll need to sign up for it here:

Free SEO Blog Software

Tags: , ,

71 Responses to “change seo wp theme”

1. George Coleman 15. Mar, 2009 at 10:10 pm #

This is a hewbie question. I installed the software but I cannot change the theme or do much of anything else for that matter. The change the theme video says to navigate to mysite/wp-admin and it should bring up a login screen. All I get is a blank screen. When I select login from the main home page and enter admin plus the passwrod e-mailed to me I still just get a blank screen. I requested a new paswword and tried that as well and get the same results.

Suggestions??

2. George Coleman 15. Mar, 2009 at 10:10 pm #

Oops should have said “newbie” instead of “hewbie”

3. George Coleman 15. Mar, 2009 at 10:40 pm #

GOOD news…I have been working with Tech support at my hosting site and though they previously said it was a problem on my end they have now found a problem, fixed it and the software is working.

4. Robert Edward Wilkinson 12. Apr, 2009 at 5:48 am #

Hi there Jeff,
    Love your site and the info.
    Just watched “Changing a WP theme” and it shows 7 themes pre-installed on your SEO pack which have downloaded.
    I have looked at this and I don’t have any extra themes, just the ones I have uploaded 🙁
    Please advise.
    Thanks.
    Robert.

Jeff Johnson says: Those “theme” videos are for the Free SEO Blog Software which is no longer available. However, thousands of people still use it so I’ve left the videos up for them.

The Traffic Getting SEO Plug in the newest software I’m offering for free… and is a plugin so it doesn’t include themes… doens’t need them.

5. Judy Coates 10. Jun, 2009 at 8:11 pm #

I’m very excited about your plug-in! Thank you!

I’ve loaded it into a new wordpress blog but I cannot find any of the themes. When I click on “dashboard” the top menu that shows up in your video is not there that “Design” should be one of the choices. Could you help me with this?

Thank you!
    Judy

Jeff Johnson: I”m not sure what you mean… but if you mean “theme” you can use any theme you’d like.

6. Judy Coates 11. Jun, 2009 at 8:18 pm #

I’m sorry for being unclear. But it seems that there isn’t a theme(s) in my download. None to choose from except the three from wordpress.

I would also like to ask where to get the banner ads, affiliate program ads, etc to install?

Thank you so much!
    Judy

Jeff Johnson: This is a wp theme that installs in a wordpress blog. You can use any theme you’d like .

Please see the installation instructions for directions on settting up wordpress.

As for the ads, the banners, etc…

That’s your choice. We don’t force you to use any particular program.

7. Marcio Bueno 22. Jun, 2009 at 6:17 pm #

hi, I had one problem with your plugin because it didn’t installed any theme, just the Traffic Getting. Is there some incompatibility with wordpress in another langugage?

Jeff Johnson: No themes are installed by TGSP. Any language should work.

8. Marcio Bueno 22. Jun, 2009 at 6:33 pm #

I just read the comment before mine… It is the same problem… In the video it was said that with the instalation of the plugin 7 themes were added too, but it didn’t happened with my instalation neither in the Judy Coates…

Jeff Johnson: You are watching the old videos for our old software that is no longer distributed.

Traffic gettings seo plugin does not install themes.

9. Ed 14. Aug, 2009 at 11:00 am #

It appears from the change theme Video you are now using WordPress.com not WP.org for content management. I was previously told you used WP.org. Best?

Jeff Johnson: Really not sure what you are referring to. You can’t use our traffic getting seo plugin with wp.com, so we wouldn’t be using it for the TGSP tutorials unless they are simply talking about themes that you can use our your own hosted blog.

once again, I prefer hosting your own worpress blog. But I certainly appreciate the use of wp.com host blogs since they can and do rank well. They just aren’t as flexible.

10. lmfoong 28. Aug, 2009 at 2:40 am #

I tried the free version Traffic Getting for my brand new blog at http://acnefacewashmethod.com and it was indexed by google in 3 days. What cool seo-blog
    Hurray…