New Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Version Available

The Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin™ is no longer available. Jeff now recommends the Yoast SEO Plugin.

We just released a new version (2.1.1) of my Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin for WordPress.

This release is fully compatible with WordPress 3.0.

New Feature Added:

We’ve also added a new facebook plugin to both the paid and free version. of  TGSP 2.1.1…

This new facebook plugin helps your blog posts go Viral On Facebook.

If you haven’t upgraded to WP 3.0 yet, now’s a great time to do so.

And just in case you missed our last major revisions… TGSP is also much more “existing blog” friendly… we added a new feature that helps preserve your incoming links by rewriting your permalinks and issuing a search engine friendly 301 redirect… if you don’t know what that means then I guess it really doesn’t matter to you but trust me… it’s really, really good 🙂

Either way…

Both versions of TGSP are yours for free and work with wp 2.7 or greater.

Here’s all you have to do to get your hands on the Free Traffic-Getting SEO Plugin:

If you have downloaded the TGSP plugin before:

Download The Newest Free Version Of  TGSP Here

Check your inbox for the most recent download links and  passwords…

Here’s a tip: use your desktop search feature to find the keyword “seoblog” in an email I sent you about the new password. Once you find that email, you’ll find the new password and download link.

If you have NOT downloaded the TGSP plugin before:

(Or If you you can’t find the new passwords in your inbox… chances are you aren’t on my Free Traffic-Getting SEO Plugin Mailing List)

Join my Traffic Getting SEO mailing list here and I’ll send you a download link along with the new passwords  for free:
Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

33 Responses to “New Free Traffic Getting SEO Plugin Version Available”

1. Steve 12. Aug, 2010 at 9:55 am #

Grat work Jeff – thanks for the update – went in like a dream.
    Steve

• Adwello Strategies 13. Nov, 2010 at 8:14 pm #

I was recommended this plugin by Wayne Lambert of TheProfitShare.com who had great results! Good to see you are constantly improving with new updates too!

2. Adam Garcia 12. Aug, 2010 at 11:29 am #

Will we have to download the new version of the plugin or will it automatically update in wordpress?

• Jeff Johnson 12. Aug, 2010 at 11:41 am #

you need to download it and install it.

• Adam Garcia 12. Aug, 2010 at 9:25 pm #

I can’t seem to get to the new plugin because it requires a username and password that I no longer have. Is there some way to get this again?

3. Eric 12. Aug, 2010 at 3:20 pm #

Hello,
    I already downloaded it. I was successful in installing and activating the latest version of TGSP onto a new WordPress blog BUT when I click on it in the bottom left of Dashboard the page reads “Traffic Getting Requires WordPress 2.7 or greater!”.
    I have the lastest version which is 3.0.1
    Can I get some help.

• Jeff Johnson 12. Aug, 2010 at 3:43 pm #

Make you sure you have TGSP 2.1.1 (not 2.1)

4. Roy 12. Aug, 2010 at 6:03 pm #

I have never had a blog and If I did, I’m not sure what your tool would do for it. Please if you will, tell me why is having a blog more advantageous than a regular website and thus how does your plugin help the blog.

Thanks

Roy

• Jeff Johnson 12. Aug, 2010 at 6:13 pm #

Blogs are much more inherentlhy SEO friendly than a conventional website, blogs make it much easier to update and change content on a website, and my plugin helps make them even better. 🙂

5. JM 13. Aug, 2010 at 12:22 am #

Jeff, thanks for the FTGP update. One question. After downloading the new 2.1.1 version, I expected to see the new Facebook plugin with the rest of the FTGP plugins but I don’t. Should I?

• Jeff Johnson 13. Aug, 2010 at 6:55 am #

yes, you should. I’ll check with the guys.

6. Brad 13. Aug, 2010 at 6:43 am #

Hi Jeff

I already have the 2.1 plugin installed on my blog. When I try to install the the latest version, I get an error saying that the Destination folder already exists.

Do I need to delete the old plugin completely and then install the new one. That would mean all my old settings would need re-entering right?

Many thanks in advance.

Brad

• Jeff Johnson 13. Aug, 2010 at 6:56 am #

Here are the instuctions, they should help

• Dennis 13. Aug, 2010 at 11:29 am #

Brad,

Your settings will be preserved even if the files are deleted. To upgrade, you need to delete the old seo-blog folder and install the new version from the .zip download. As I said, your settings will not be affected.

7. Sean 16. Aug, 2010 at 7:17 pm #

think I missed something here.. As JM mentioned above “FB Like” Plugin.. I don’t see it either.
    Please let us know what you find out from the team.
    And hey.. yet again. can’t thank you enough for keeping one of the MUST HAVE’s for your website up to date.

• Jeff Johnson 16. Aug, 2010 at 7:19 pm #

Please make sure you download the full non-beta version 2.1.1

• Sean the Intentional Marketer 25. Aug, 2010 at 4:49 pm #

Just doubled checked.. the one I downloaded is indeed 2.1.1 from the download page. doesn’t say anything about beta. I used the login/pass from my email.
        I re-downloaded and still don’t see the FB portion..
        Thoughts?

• Jeff Johnson 26. Aug, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

My guys have rechecked and it’s definitely there, and we’ve only had one other report of this issue so…

Here’s what my guys say ” *delete* the old version, not just overwrite. Once it’s been deleted, he should then install the new version.”

The installation tutorials may help:

8. Lani Kee 17. Aug, 2010 at 12:29 am #

Awesome Jeff, I stumbled on your youtube video and here I am viewing your blog. Great stuff here and glad I stumbled on to your video and blog. I will absolute look thru what you got here and hopefully learn something from your valuable post. Mahalo, Lani

9. Daniel Agustianus 17. Aug, 2010 at 7:52 am #

This plugin is great! How do I get the full version of TGSEO?

Thanks
    Daniel

• Jeff Johnson 17. Aug, 2010 at 2:07 pm #

Thanks… but the Pro version is only available as a bonus for my coaching club or occassionally as a bonus for some of the other products I promote.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Traffic Tactics- Creative Title Tags Will You Free Traffic | Imjunkies - 10. Aug, 2010

[…] of how important on page optimization is for their website, and I hope your using Jeff Johnson Free Traffic Getting SEO plugin or a similar SEO plugin like All-In-One SEO.(I personally use all in one […]