Vote On New Free Content From Jeff Johnson

I’d love to create some new free content for you guys.

So please leave a comment below and tell me what type of new Free content you’d like me to create for you.

SEO, List Building, Affiliate Marketing, Youtube Marketing, Video Search Optimization, Audio, etc…

Just leave your suggestions below as comments and I’ll do my best to come up with some killer new free content for you!

Tags: , , , , ,

226 Responses to “Vote On New Free Content From Jeff Johnson”

1. Ray 14. Jun, 2010 at 10:44 am #

Super tightly focused traffic?

2. Steven 14. Jun, 2010 at 1:28 pm #

I’d like to see a diagramming of a complete site network – money site, feeder sites, Web 2.0 properties, etc. to see how they all link to each other

3. Glory 14. Jun, 2010 at 5:05 pm #

I would love to learn more about SEO for ranking, and Video & YouTube SEO.

Many thanks,
    glory

4. Glenn 15. Jun, 2010 at 3:58 am #

All of your examples are of value, and any one of which would be worthwhile. Personally, considering your mastery of traffic generation, I’d really appreciate a ‘multimedia manifesto’ sharing strategic thinking of IM business models and tools – from your perspective [at the front end of traffic and lead generation]. It would also be of extreme value to me were you to include an explanation of one or more processes by which to assess prospective niches using free keyword tools and how to conduct relatively inexpensive, yet efficacious, market tests.

Thanks Jeff.

5. Pierre 15. Jun, 2010 at 9:31 am #

I’d love to see you explain your Youtube marketing!

Cheers,

Pierre

6. Edwin 15. Jun, 2010 at 11:02 pm #

Some more free traffic generation methods would be nice.

7. Ransy Reynis 18. Jun, 2010 at 10:56 am #

I would like too see List Building and Youtube Marketing.

Thanks Ransy

8. daniel 21. Jun, 2010 at 2:05 pm #

I like to see ways to get more (traffic – how to sell-affiliate marking-how to build a list fast)

you content is amazing i have learn so much and one day i would love to go on one of your courses or fight out from England and see you live i’ve been listen to your video over the last week and its has made me get of my ass and start doing something and before i was like the only way you can make money is to get a 9-5 job paying 5.50 an hour but i can see now you can do what you want and get paid well it very cool

9. Tess 22. Jun, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

Thanks for all you do! just found you so I am barely started on your current info! It’s AWESOME! and I am looking forward to any more content you come out with, whatever it may be!
    thanks again,
    Tess 🙂

10. Tess 22. Jun, 2010 at 3:03 pm #

I have barely started on your current content and it’s AWESOME!! thanks so much! I am looking forward to WHATEVER you come out with!
    Thanks again, you ROCK!!!
    Tess