Tapping Into the Viral Power of Facebook Video Tutorials

I reached my 5,000 “Friend” limit very quickly, however…

If you “like” my Facebook Fan page you’ll still be able to view my exclusive “tapping into the viral nature of facebook” videos.

Like my Facebook Fan Page Here:

Jeff Johnson’s Fan Page

Updated 12-23-08: Just added video #5 of 7

I just posted new video tutorials for you.

They are called “Tapping into the Viral Power of Facebook

And more of them will be posted soon.

They are all about tapping into the viral nature of facebook, and how to use facebook to grab free traffic, generate more leads, and make more sales.

And since they are all about facebook marketing…

I posted them to my facebook account.

That means you’ll need an account on facebook to view them, but facebook accounts are absolutely free.

Once you sign up for your free facebook account… all you have to do is request me as a “friend”.

And once we approve your “friend” request… you’ll be able to watch the exclusive “tapping into the viral power of facebook” videos… on facebook, of course.

The whole process should take only take you about two minutes.

And I’m willing to “pay” you for those two minutes by sharing several of my exclusive “facebook marketing” videos with you… but only if you become my “friend” on facebook.

Here are your free videos:
Free Facebook Video Tutorials

See you on facebook!

Already on facebook?

Then just click on my picture below… and request to be my friend.

Jeff Johnson’s Profile | Create Your Badge
Jeff Johnson's Facebook Profile

Tags: , , ,

16 Responses to “Tapping Into the Viral Power of Facebook Video Tutorials”

1. Kevin Puls 29. Oct, 2008 at 2:30 pm #

Since I am still a newbie to the whole world that is IM, this was a great video for me. Thanks, Jeff!

We launched our first, original site four weeks ago. It’s a blog-driven, charity-based site honoring the men & women of the Armed Forces.

Two weeks ago, our Alexa rank was a touch above 3.6 million. It’s now at about 1.94 million. That’s a 1.66 million jump higher in the rankings. We are creating a buzz, which I am excited about.

That said, I have about another 1290 +/- domains to now build. So, the info about building “pages ” on Facebook will really help me promote my other sites.

Thanks again!

Best,

-K

2. Harry Delgado 29. Oct, 2008 at 2:30 pm #

Thank you so much for this wonderful information.

3. Rika Susan's Juicing For Health 30. Oct, 2008 at 1:57 am #

Great stuff as always. Thanks Jeff! I have a lot to learn about using Facebook.

4. work from home 30. Oct, 2008 at 8:11 am #

This is definitely great information Jeff. Anthony’s tutorials goes into more details in the membership site.

Tx

5. Bob 02. Nov, 2008 at 10:55 am #

Thanks Jeff, something else I need to look into as your posts always offer great information.

Bob

6. cellfood guy 05. Nov, 2008 at 11:13 am #

I’ve been wondering how to work facebook in the health and wellness niches like cellfood and new silver solution. Your material could be helpful not only in this area but in many of my other niches. I’ll be following along.

Thanks,

cellfood guy
    What is cellfood

7. danlopez2012 05. Nov, 2008 at 11:22 am #

As always, an amazing piece of information that has heelped the cause of promotional tactics.

Thnks Jeff.
    See Ya Soon..

Dan–

8. Mark Edward Brown 15. Nov, 2008 at 12:47 pm #

Great content on Facebook – many thanks, I will be sharing this message with my blog readers as well. Keep up the great content!

All the best,

Mark Edward Brown
    “The Marketing Professional”

9. Shane 25. Nov, 2008 at 1:52 pm #

I forgot to ask, Can I just copy and paste my FB info like you did, with your pic?

Thanks Again Jeff,
    Shane in Wyo

Jeff Johnson says: That’s a widget that’s available in your facebook account. Just cut and paste.

10. Nicole 02. Dec, 2008 at 1:19 pm #

Just one little detail you forgot to state – that this is incompatible with Mac, and I have one of those animals. Thanks anyway.