How To Quickly and Easily Create Your Very Own Highly Profitable Info Product

This 11 part “How To Quickly and Easily Create Your Very Own Highly Profitable Info Product” video tutorial series is your for free.

Here’s the background:

I hosted a private seminar for my clients… one of many. Dozens of people paid $10,000 to attend this 3 day event. This 11 part “Product Creation and Product Promotion” video tutorial series includes the first 1 ½ hours of my presentation at the 3 day live event… and it’s yours for free.
Tip: Move your mouse over the video to see the navigation buttons.

140 Responses to “How To Quickly and Easily Create Your Very Own Highly Profitable Info Product”

1. MK-Hosting Malaysia 04. Jan, 2010 at 4:14 am #

hi jeff

1st of all, thank for you plug-in- great man… now i have use for 3 my blog.

now you give free video tutorial.. great value information for me…

2. Kenny 14. Jan, 2010 at 3:36 am #

What is the best way to contact our potential affiliates? I am nearly done creating my prodcut and setting up my website and I am almost ready to start contact possible affiliates.

I was wondering what the best way to contact them is, and how can I get contact information which wwill be sure to get to them, instead of their employees?

Thanks,
    Kenny

Jeff Johnson: It requires leg work… go out and find the sites that sell related products and contact them, or just announcing your program to your own list and on your blog works well for me.

There’s no sure way to contact them instead of their staff… my staff handles everything including the “personal” mail. But if you send them something nice as a bonus like cash or food the assistants will make sure your mail gets to the boss.

We’ve used software successfully in the past and Brad has added the affiliate search function to his http://FreeKeywordElite.com

• Kenny 15. Jan, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

Thanks a lot Jeff. You are awesome. Your content is some of the best I have seen and definitely the best being offered for free.

This is really the first product I have made and the first big project I have put a lot of effort into. I am very proud of it.

Jeff Johnson: You are welcome!

3. Photo To Oil Painting 16. Jan, 2010 at 6:28 pm #

Thank you Jeff.

4. Chet 06. Feb, 2010 at 6:22 am #

Hello Jeff. thank you for the amazing Videos on video #6 you talk about Internal Linking Structure how do I view the video tutorials

Thanks

• Jeff Johnson 06. Feb, 2010 at 12:50 pm #

I’d guess those tutorials are in my coaching club.

• Chet 07. Feb, 2010 at 12:41 am #

are we going to share?

Thanks:-)

5. Royce Gardiner 07. Feb, 2010 at 8:50 pm #

I have absolutely no experience marketing on the internet. I have a great capacity however to learn and implement material in lighting speed. Can you take a Joe Nobody like myself(like someone who has never played the game of golf) and make them successful in a very short time? What materials do I need to learn/practice to get something going immediately here? I am so eager to learn and get this going? Info products, affiliate marketing, ppc. Do I need to first generate a mailing list, and if so how do I do it?

Thanks for putting in the extra time,

Royce.

• Jeff Johnson 07. Feb, 2010 at 8:56 pm #

Way too many specific questions to even consider answering in a comment reply. You can start by reviewing the videos on my blog and my youtube channel to start getting an idea of what needs to be done. You need to know copywriting, marketing, auto repsponders, list building, conversion, split testing, blogs, PPC, videos, etc.

• Royce Gardiner 08. Feb, 2010 at 1:30 am #

Thank you Jeff.

6. Mike T 01. Mar, 2010 at 10:11 am #

Hi Jeff. I launched my product a couple of weeks ago on clickbank..started off with zero partners but have managed to get affiliates to promote it, and the salespage conversion is exactly 2%. So far the success i have is based on applying what ive learned from you.

Was hoping you could check it out and give me some advice…also, how do i get more affiliates? thanks

• Jeff Johnson 01. Mar, 2010 at 4:33 pm #

Congratulations on your success, that’s fantastic! I’m sorry but I really can’t check out individual sites for visitors to my blog or I’d never get anything else done 🙂

7. kevin 12. Mar, 2010 at 4:28 pm #

Hi Jeff

You consistently hit em out the park like Ken Griffey. My question is…how can I join your coaching club? I’ve been steadily watching your videos and realize that I definitely want to join your coaching club.

With the kind of stuff you teach I think, anyone who applies this can be successful online. I hope I can join your coaching club. Thanks

Kevin

• Jeff Johnson 13. Mar, 2010 at 1:21 am #

My UTL coaching club is still closed to new members but I’m opening up a new one on March 22nd… stay tuned!

8. kevin 13. Mar, 2010 at 9:37 am #

Right on, I’ll definitely be looking out for this

9. Anakin 24. Mar, 2010 at 11:08 am #

Jeff, would you stop leaking out the secrets that make us money? These stuff works, and if everybody knows about it, what’s gonna happen to our pot of Internet gold??

Anakin,

• Philip 27. Dec, 2010 at 11:42 am #

True, I agree with what Anakin said…

better be low profile…

10. FitEnvy Supplements 29. Mar, 2010 at 8:32 pm #

Hey Jeff….. Can you suggest a good company to build a sales product page & content! I have
    a great idea for a product Ive been using for
    years to help combat balding when you take it
    proactively!! At 32 minimal hair loss 😛 Let me know if you want in on it! haha
    Not to many guys know about it… when I tell
    them about it they get it!!

• Jeff Johnson 01. Apr, 2010 at 10:43 pm #

sorry, I don’t really know anyone that would work in that field.