Affiliate Marketing or How To Become A Super Affiliate In 5 Easy Steps

Here’s one of my more popular Affiliate Marketing videos. Enjoy!

Consumer Notice: The five and six figure affiliate marketing days I refer to in this video are not typical… I’m merely sharing my own affiliate marketing

If you enjoyed this Affiliate Marketing video then please be sure to share it with your friends…. Facebook “like” it, tweet about it, and don’t forget to  leave your comments below so I know you enjoyed it 🙂

Tags: , , , ,

328 Responses to “Affiliate Marketing or How To Become A Super Affiliate In 5 Easy Steps”

1. SEO Reggie 01. May, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Very interesting ideas on the integration of different communications channels. Having been posted in 2009, how would the changes in the social media world (i.e. proliferation of Tweeting, for example) affect your tactics?

• Jeff Johnson 09. May, 2012 at 10:28 am #

Social media engagement is now more important to Google and to my http://www.nonstoptrafficformula.com methods.

• joenie 29. Sep, 2012 at 11:22 am #

You’re wright, nowadays social-media is the most preferable and profitable way the most affiliate marketeers use! And I here from a lot who gain success just using social media!

2. Affilorame.com 05. May, 2012 at 11:05 pm #

Wow good site and good job Jeff. Thanks ^_^

3. Adam 06. Jun, 2012 at 6:51 am #

Great video Jeff, thanks for making it!

• Jeff Johnson 06. Jun, 2012 at 6:56 am #

You are welcome!

4. Randy 04. Jul, 2012 at 11:01 pm #

I would like to know how I can sell links on my web site and get paid for it.

5. Lori 10. Aug, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

Don’t know how to make money online, but I need to

6. gilang 04. Oct, 2012 at 11:01 am #

can it be done in new blog like mine?
    Please answer it (by email is better)

• Jeff Johnson 05. Oct, 2012 at 3:12 pm #

Yes, you can do affiliate marketing with new blogs, not a problem.

7. Leigh Alsheimer 15. Oct, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

Great blog,i found it on AOL.I may come back again some time.

8. Beverly 03. Nov, 2012 at 6:25 am #

This seminar was terrible, The speaker just rambles and rambles, what the heck. I am tired of listening to him, no real info, just talking about how much money he is making. he does not look like he is making anything. Get a new speaker!!! NOT BELIEVEABLE AT ALL. He talks too fast, and to me that spells LIE.

• Jeff Johnson 04. Nov, 2012 at 1:19 pm #

It’s a good thing that the hundreds of thousands of people who watch that video, and join my mailing list to learn more about it don’t agree with you. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion and you have yours. Thanks for checking it out and I’m sorry you didn’t like it.

• Stephen 05. Nov, 2012 at 1:46 am #

I am real glad I viewed this video. I feel as though there is much to learn to get to the ‘super affiliate’ phase, but i’m.happy to have learned from you much of what’s involved. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed most of it, except the part where you referred to someone in attendance as az”smart ass”. Not real cool… But, other than that I look forward to viewing several other videos you have posted. Note: People who speak fast ysually know what they’re talking about. You Are confident about what you’re teaching for a reason. Keep up the great work, Jeff.

• Jeff Johnson 29. Nov, 2012 at 2:14 pm #

If you don’t like the phrase smart ass then you may not want to attend one of my private closed-door client meetings like we just hosted this week… we used a few words phrases a lot stronger than that 🙂

But I am glad you enjoyed the video!

• Jonny 29. Nov, 2012 at 3:48 am #

Your right Beverly, this guy seems shady!

• Jeff Johnson 29. Nov, 2012 at 2:19 pm #

Yep, you caught me… that’s why I’ve been able to thrive in this business for 10 years now, why I’m willing show my face on camera and invite people to my offices to see how my business runs, survived an IRS tax audit without owing a penny, and have thousands of happy clients plus tens of thousands of positive comments on my blogs… my success obviously has to be because I’m shady 😉

9. Marcus 22. Nov, 2012 at 10:32 am #

Great stuff, thanks Jeff!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Amazon Affiliate Market Research Video | Jeff Johnson Underground Training Lab - 23. May, 2012

[…] Affiliate Marketing Please share with your friends! Tweet […]