Banner Ads That Convert Like Crazy

Steal my best converting banner ads for free… these are the exact same banner ads that are currently grabbing a ton of free traffic, building my lists, and making me a ton of money. They are yours for free… check out this video:

Please Be Patient, The Video May Take a Few Minutes To Load

Download The PDF- Click Here

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

33 Responses to “Banner Ads That Convert Like Crazy”

1. Steve 15. Jul, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

But where are you running these banner ads?

• Jeff Johnson 15. Jul, 2010 at 9:21 pm #

Mostly on our websites and our banner networks powered by openx.

2. Eric James 15. Jul, 2010 at 7:08 pm #

Hey Jeff, You Rock! Thanks for helping the rest of us mere mortals get every little competitive edge we can in moving towards the successes you have achieved! These will be very helpful for our Local Advertising Blueprint project 🙂

3. Chris bruce (http:/c-bruce.com) 15. Jul, 2010 at 7:13 pm #

Very informative. Love the information!

4. Brent G Swisher 15. Jul, 2010 at 7:42 pm #

hello Jeff ,

I’m sure these are good ads as you are one of the more successful marketers on the Net and a great teacher to boot . ……..Brent

5. six pack secrets 15. Jul, 2010 at 8:57 pm #

Great video Jeff. I really enjoy your updates and especially when you show your testing results. I try to test everything I do and now that I have been watching you on youtube and checking out your site I am getting much more results.
    Thanks

6. Frank 16. Jul, 2010 at 3:22 am #

Thank you for this nice pdf.

Appreciate your information very much. I learn a lot from you.

7. James 16. Jul, 2010 at 7:13 am #

You wouldn’t send traffic to those offers directly on the Google content network right?

And, would text looking ads like those get approved on the Google content network?

• Jeff Johnson 16. Jul, 2010 at 9:11 am #

We don’t use them on google’s network personally, but I know people that do create image ads for google that are designed to look like text ads and they work well… I just don’t think they are this “chunky”.

8. Info Highland 16. Jul, 2010 at 11:11 am #

No doubt that video is great and very informative. I always believe that I am a SEO expert, but after going through your video I discovered some tips that I have not tap.
    Sure that stuff is great!

9. dan shannon 16. Jul, 2010 at 7:16 pm #

Hi Jeff, do you know if openx is still free? their site has changed

10. Veit 17. Jul, 2010 at 8:20 am #

Hey Jeff, cool content as usual.

tried out the “… sucks!” approach and instantly got that one shut down by Google as inappropriate.
    So I guess you need to have a history of doing ads with them before they allow you to take the “…. sucks!” approach?

Cheers

PS: the whole open-X thing is only needed when doing ads on my own blogs, right? Or do you also use it for some kind of tracking when you’re sending traffic straight to an affiliate offer?
    Veit

• Jeff Johnson 17. Jul, 2010 at 9:30 am #

Google loves to not take our money 🙂

I definitely use it to track clicks to an affiliate offer.